Emotional Eating ~ Why, What & How
find yourself mooching in the kitchen when you're sad, bored, frustrated or stressed?
eat when you're not hungry?
eat beyond the point of fullness?
find yourself eating when you really didn't want to?
eat things you don't like without really realising you're doing it?
Then the Emotional Eating ~ Why, What & How masterclass is perfect for you!
We'll be spending about an hour together covering everything emotional eating! I'll talk you through what emotional eating entails, what it is and what it isn't (really important to understand this) and help you to understand why you eat emotionally. We'll also be covering the things that you can do now to stop your emotional eating habit, without leaving a vacuum for other bad habits to sneak into.
By the end of the masterclass you will:
- Fully understand the term 'emotional eating' and how it applies to you
- Recognise when it occurs in your eating patterns so you can do something about it
- Know the 2 different kinds of emotional eating that occur and the different ways to tackle them
- Have 3 (yes 3!) different strategies for avoiding your emotional eating response when it occurs
- Understand the ONE thing you must never do to fix emotional eating (and why it makes it worse, not better)
- Have a strategy for your next steps
What if you've done my free emotional eating training, how will it be different?
We'll be spending a lot more time looking at the solutions for when emotional eating occurs and I'll be teaching you tools and techniques to support you in the moment that I don't teach in the free course.
How do I sign up?
Find one of the big yellow buttons and click on it. You'll be taken to PayPal (no need for an account if you don't have one) and you can pay by credit / debit card or PayPal account. Once you're signed up, check your emails for further instructions.
I thought I knew myself pretty well and what my issues were but by working with Rachel I found that things I thought were insignificant were having a huge impact on my life. My first goal was to lose my emotional relationship with food and end my constant battle with food and I have really moved forward on that."
I have absolutely loved the Emotional Eating course that I've just competed on Facebook with you. The support from the other girls was amazing and I have taken so much from the few days teaching it has really helped me an awful lot.
Emma, Course Participant